Volga-Dnepr Group strategy
Volga-Dnepr Group’s Mission: „We build reliable air bridges for our Partners worldwide. We work to change the air logistics concept using our unique capabilities. We are confident that we will reach our goals by facilitating the success of each employee that would result in the overall success of the company”.
Volga-Dnepr Group’s General Goal 2020: „Volga-Dnepr Group is a ‚perpetual’ professional organization, dynamically growing rated among Top-three of the global air cargo industry, and attractive for investment”.
Volga-Dnepr corporate strategy includes the following key trends:
- Synergy of the two main businesses: charter freight services using АN-124-100 Ruslan and IL-76ТD-90VD ramp freighter airplanes, and scheduled freight services using Boeing 747 and Boeing 737.
- Establishment and development of concurrent businesses and projects, including maintenance and repair of both Russia- and foreign-built aircraft by Volga-Dnepr Technics, freight trucking by Volga-Trucks, and provision of full-scale range of Logistics services by Engineering and Logistics Center, insurance services by NIC, and knowledge management system based on the corporate university.
Key factors allowing Volga-Dnepr Group to take leading positions in the global air freight market:
- Development of individual and complex solutions in aviation logistics within implementing Cargo Supermarket Strategy and "door-to-door’ deliveries;
- Over 20 years of experience and exclusive technologies in transportation of heavy and outsize cargo;
- Productive cooperation within strategic partnerships with many players of the global air freight market, including aircraft manufacturers and suppliers, global industrial corporations, and companies providing various air transport services;
- Aircraft fleet expansion with unrivalled Russia-built airplanes and the best foreign aircraft.